Monday, July 11, 2011

Well this was interesting *Kensei baby dady* requested from Kerushi

Kerushi

Name: Kanako Subaru (first, last)

Age: 16

Race: Substitute Shinigami/Vizard

Division if in the soul society: N/A

Rank shinigami and arrancar if you are one of them: N/A

Personality: Is typically energetic and a kind person who is very understanding, honest, and trustful. She has a lot of determination and if she's in pain she doesn't like to show it even though she's really emotional deep down. When fighting she has a tendency to enjoy it, a lot, and is serious and a bit of a sadist.

Looks:
(Except she doesn't have a tail or wolf ears.)

Past: Grew up in Kyoto with parents until they suddenly disappeared when she was 8. She then went to Tokyo to live with her Grandparents. At 14 her grandparents disappeared too. She then had to moved to Karakura Town to live with her Uncle. When she was in Tokyo she met a strange man whose name she never knew and over a period she found out about Soul Reapers from him and her abilities were tapped into. Turns out he was a Soul Reaper and when he was about to die one day from an illness he passed his powers onto Kanako. She got her powers a little before her Grandparents disappeared (her outfit is a normal shinigami attire but with shorts and no sleeves). Now that she is in Karakura Town she attends an all girls school and with a turn of events met Ichigo and the team. Like Ichigo she has hollow powers though hers are a bit more aggressive.

Weapon name and what it is?: Hakumei no Kami (God of the Twilight) - Shikai is two huge blades attatched to armbands. The blades are wide and reach from her wrist to shoulders.

Family: Uncle Kim

Friends: Ichigo, Urahara, Orihime, Toshiro, Rangiku, Renji, Chad

Abilities: Shikai - ("tear apart the soul") She can control shadows and lightning and has the ability to show the enemies darkest fear and cause internal pain

Likes: rabbits, pastries, jokes, drinking, video games, sleep

Dislikes: ignorance, assuming, hollows, rukia

Crush: Kensei


~Start~

*Kensei’s POV*

Looking down at the girl that was with Ichigo. Shinji said that he wanted both of them for they were like us. Had a hollow in them. But he never told me how cute the girl actually was. Soon the two split up. She started walking in a different direction then the boy Ichigo. Looking at Love seeing as he was with me. “You go after Kanako” he said smiling as he started to follow Ichigo as I followed Kanako on the roofs. Soon getting to a store that she stopped at and went in. jumping off the building and walked in to see her picking up some food paying for it then left as I followed her. Not closely but not too far either.

Suddenly she turned down an empty street and as I turned she stood there staring at me blankly. “It’s not nice to follow people” she said bluntly. Grinning slightly as I scratched the back of my head. “What did you want?” she asked. Chuckling slightly as I decided to just tell her.

“Shinji’s offer still stands” I said and a look of realization appeared on her face. She glared slightly.

“Not happening” was her reply. She popped a soul candy into her mouth as took off in her shinigami form. Sighing as I followed knowing that Hiyori would give me hell if I didn’t. Keeping up with her wasn’t that much of a problem actually. She was clearly getting irritated as we both flash stepped. Her trying to get away as I just kept up with her easily. Soon though she suddenly spun around and had her sword out sending a blast of spiritual pressure at me. Taking out my sword in and instant and blocked it by hitting it into a different direction as she had her sword clashing with mine in a second.

Having no problem holding her off even sending her flying as she got more and more irritated soon noticing how her eyes started to change. They were going to her hollows. Love appeared behind her and knocked her out grabbing her as we headed off to the others.

“Oh so you brought the love of my life” shinji said in a stupid tone. Sighing as Hiyori started beating him with her flip flop. Love sitting the girl down on the chair as we just went to get something to eat.

*How it happened*

Looking at Kanako as she and Ichigo were having a fight with each other. It was rather funny really. He called her stupid and weak and that pissed her off now she was just beating him up kicking him from one side of the room to the other. Laughing when Ichigo got sent flying into the air and all wrapped up in the bars that were above. Kanako were clapping her hands together as if whipping dust off them as she walked out of the room.

Shinji suddenly nudged me. Looking at him annoyed as he gave me a look that said if you don’t do it I’ll do something that will make you regret not doing it. Sighing I stood to my feet and walked out the room and up to Kanako’s room that she was given to sleep in. It was right next to my room actually. Sighing as I opened the door only to freeze in my steps slightly at Kanako without her top on and only her panties on. She looked rather surprised by this as she instantly turned her back to me with her black top being held tightly to her chest in complete embarrassment.

“Kanako” I said walking into the room not wanting to back down right now. Shutting and locking the door behind me. She looked at me curious as she turned to face me. Her shirt hiding her chest and body all the way down to mid thighs with the black top.

My eyes stayed on hers as I walked closer to her. Her face bright red as she backed up but her legs hit the bed as I got right up onto her. Letting my hand move towards her face as she went darker and darker. Letting my lips land on hers as she squeaked in surprise as I pushed her back onto her bed and got on top of her. Pushing one of my legs in between her legs forcing them open more letting my knee lightly rub against her privet area.

Smirking slightly when I got a moan in return for what I did. Pulling away from her lips as I looked down at her in a way that was asking if I could continue but her answer was rather interesting. She lifted her hips up and started to grind against mine. Groaning as she looked down feeling the bulge that was already there. Soon she looked back up to my face and moved so her lips were pressed against mine.

~the next day~

*Kanako’s POV*

Slowly opening my eyes feeling warm. Way warmer then I usually am when I wake up. Also feeling arms protectively wrapped around my waist as my face was in someone’s chest. The arms that were around my waist tightened slightly as the person lying next to me shifted in their sleep. ‘Kensei’ I thought smiling as I shifted moving closer to him as well.

“You’re awake” he said surprising me slightly.

“Yeah” I said. Moving so my chin rested on his chest so I could look up at his face. Not really wanting to move my lower body from how much it actually hurt right now. “I love you” I whispered finding and feeling that right now was the time to actually tell him this. Noticing how he pulled me up so I was sitting on his stomach straddling him. Groaning in pain at this. Yes closed as well. It really hurt. After all we kind of did have rough sex last night half of the night.

“Love you too” he said smiling very faintly as he rubbed his hands against my thighs trying to help me out and get me to relax more. Which actually it did help a lot.

~How you told him~

Glaring down at the toilet with much hatred. Hiyori ran off to get Lisa. I’ve been puking none stop for the past week and I was getting pissed off…actually I was beyond pissed off. There wasn’t even a word for how pissed I was. I mean I shouldn’t even have anything in my stomach yet I’m still puking. Lisa came in the room just as I started to puke again. Tears running down my face as I did though. Lisa holding my hair back as Hiyori rubbed my back trying her best to help.

When I stopped I was breathing hard as something suddenly appeared in front of my face. It was white. “What is it?” I asked completely out of it from puking so much.

“I bought it just in case something like this happened with you and Kensei being together. It’s a pregnancy test” she said and Hiyori and she walked out as I stared at it wide eyed. My hands started to shake as I stared at the pregnancy test. All the signs where there. I was three months late, been throwing up and gaining some weight. Quickly taking the test wanting to make sure and that I’m just freaking out about this for nothing but I was dead wrong. I was freaking out for very good reason.

Kensei suddenly walked into the room and stared at me. “I thought so” He said sighing. Looking at him shocked only to have his lips on the top of my head. “It’s okay” he said. He said running his hand through my hair in a way that always seemed to calm me down. And seeing as we share a room already it made it all that more comfortable for me seeing as his scent was all over the room and with him right next to me I just felt happy. Smiling as I leaned my head against Kensei’s chest enjoying how warm he was. Looking up with my eyes as I smiled with a slight blush on my face.

One month later

*Kensei’s POV*

“Looking up when I heard running. Well someone flash stepping away from something. “KENSEI SAVE ME” Hiyori shouted slamming into me. “SAVE ME FROM KANAKO-CHAN” she shouted shaking absolutely terrified. The room was quickly empty as we heard footsteps. Hiyori ran for it. Yes even Hiyori is scared of Kanako now that her mood swing hit. Though I kind of found them adorable…Well except for when she threatens not to have sex with me. That’s where I kind of get irritated.

Soon Kanako walked into the room with a rather pissed look on her face holding one of Hiyori’s sandals. “Where’s that runt?” she asked rather pissed off. Laughing at this only to get hit in the head by Hiyori’s sandal that was in Kanako’s hand still.

“It’s not funny. She hit me with it while I was sleeping” Kanako said with a growl. Rolling my eyes as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll get her back for you” I said and she smiled at me.

~Later in life and at the birth~

*Kanako’s POV*

Walking with Lisa and Mashiro through town. Lisa wasn’t as excited as Mashiro was to be shopping for the last bit of the baby stuff we needed. Though Kensei didn’t want me to go seeing as the doctor told me to stay off my feet as much as possible. And the fact that I was almost ready to burst. Well as Hiyori likes to put it. But as we were heading to another shop across the town we were attacked by a couple of hollows. . Lisa looked at me and Mashiro. It was pretty dark right now.

“Mashiro. You go with Kanako and I’ll handle them” Lisa said as she started fighting the hollows that just kept coming and coming. Mashiro grabbed me and started to fast walk seeing as there was no way in hell that I could possibly run right now. Holding onto my stomach with one hand as Mashiro looked at me. It was actually starting to hurt now just to be moving.

“Kanako are you going into labor?” Mashiro asked slightly panicked as she stopped. Breathing hard as my eyes closed tightly. Breathing slightly hard as I let out a cry of pain as water ran down my legs. “Oh my” she said and tried lifting me up which didn’t work out to well at first but she managed to get me to the hospital and called Kisuke seeing as she couldn’t leave because she noticed that more hollows were showing up and had to go outside to take care of them. Breathing hard as the contraction’s hit.

*Kensei’s POV*

Kisuke was outside breathing rather hard right now. “What wrong?” Shinji asked looking at Kisuke.

“Hollows all over the town Mashiro called and told me to tell Kensei that Kanako went into labor and also hollows were swarming the place. Lisa and she need help. Ichigo and the others went over to help so yeah” Kisuke said fanning himself. All of looked at each other and took off towards the hospital that we sensed them at and to find it really was surrounded by hollows.

“You go to Kanako” Shinji ordered me as he and the others took off to take care of the hollows.

Running into the hospital and told them who I was and was looking for to be instantly rushed to a delivery room were shouts were coming from.

*Shinji’s POV*

Standing on the top of the hospital building. My sword resting on my shoulder. All the others standing on the surrounding buildings killing the hollows making sure they didn’t get close to it. I stood here as a last defense just in case the hollows got through. Hearing shouts inside the hospital. They were faint but I knew who they were from instantly. They were from Kanako yelling at Kensei. Smirking slightly at this as I looked around. The hollows were way more persistent then they have ever been before.

‘I wonder why they are all here. I mean I know Kanako’s spiritual pressure has been spiking but why did they start attacking like this’ I wondered to myself.

Hours passed and Kensei came out with us. He had a kind of terrified look. “What happened?” Mashiro asked coming over leaving the others on their own.

“She threated to cut my balls off” was his answer as a chill ran up his spin. “Anyways. We have a new member” he said smiling. “Well actually three new members. Two boys and a girl” he said scratching the back of his head smiling.

You can make up the rest and name the children. Hope you liked it Kerushi and thanks for the request!!

No comments:

Post a Comment