Monday, July 11, 2011

I really love you though I may not say it a lot! (Byakuya one-shot) for:amaikiokuX29

Name: Iriski Rane (L/F)

Age: Looks in her mid 20s.

Race: Shinigami

Division: Tenth Division.

Personality: More on the caring side, doesn’t like causing a ruckus, has a clear head, and doesn’t like being caught off guard. Very logical in battle, always has at least a sense of a plan before attacking, and doesn’t like using Shikai unless she has to. Doesn’t become comfortable easily, has a habit of always looking away from a person’s face when talking to them unless she has to, and is only joking, teasing, and slightly flirty around her friends. Very adaptable in situations, knows when to shut her mouth and when to use it. Has a sense of humor, and can be slightly hyper, but this is only around her close friends, whom she’s very protective and loyal of. She’ll do anything for her friends.

Looks:

Past: Grew up on the streets as an orphan, was well known as ‘that one brown haired girl that will kick your ass if you mess with her friends’. Very rambunctious and temperamental before she enrolled in the academy where she quickly quieted down due to the judgments of the upperclassmen around her. Was very closed off in classes, never had friends until her instincts kicked in when the class was attacked by true Hollows and fought with Renji, Kira, Hisagi, and Momo. Became instant best friends with Momo after the incident and soon became good friends with the others as well, including Rukia. Through Rukia she met Byakuya and became more of a quiet, polite anti-social girl around him.

Weapon name and what it is?: Zanpaktuto in Shikai is a long, curved sword that attaches to her right arm, it makes it seem like she has a sword for an arm. The name is Supuraisu, she calls it out by saying “Majino kokoro Supuraisu” which means -Merging mind Supuraisu-.

Family: None.

Friends: Renji, Momo, Kira, Rukia, Ukitake, Rangiku, Gin(before he was viewed as a traitor), and Nanao.

Abilities: Her Zanpaktuto’s Shikai abilities are speed and perception, she becomes very agile and accurate. Nothing is known about the Bankai.

Likes: Rice, freshly cut grass, tea, full moons, piano music, water, noodles, sketching (though not the greatest), playing Sudoku, sitting under trees and humming/sketching/playing Sudoku/writing poems, flowers, Autumn, rain, jokes, the smell of fresh pine, and being in a group of her friends even if she’s not talking/participating a lot. Just likes to be surrounded by people.

Dislikes: People who can’t see the big trouble, people who let their emotions get the better of them, people who are weak but don’t do anything to make themselves stronger, liars, clowns, winter, snow, pencils without a good lead, Yumichika, and sake.

Crush: Byakuya Kuchiki. (tries not to like him because he was married but can’t help it)

Type: Baby Daddy or lemon, whichever is easier for you to write xD


~How it Happened~

Walking down the path with Byakuya and Renji to go and pick up his little sister. She was in some big trouble right now. I really didn’t want to be a part of this but the head captain ordered for me to accompany them. Saying that it would be best for me to get more field work. But seriously… Why them? Byakuga is Rukia’s sister and my best friend then Renji’s crush. Sighing as we got to the human world.

‘I have a bad feeling about today’ I thought. ‘Rukia. Please don’t let us find you’ I thought. But lucky wasn’t on her side. We found her not 5 minutes after I thought this. Renji went out to get her as Byakuya appeared behind her with his speed as she was about to turn around and run away or at least try to.

Walking out seeing as Byakuya wanted me to. But some substitute soul reaper came out and started a fight with us Renji took ahold of fighting but started to loss having Byakuya step in and save his subordinate. The soul reaper grabbed Byakuya by the ankle but Rukia kicked his hand off. “How dare you touch my brother” she said but I could tell she was putting on an act for him. Walking through the gate that opened for us back to the soul society. Going back to my division in a slight rush.

‘Rukia’ I thought biting my lip as I made it to my room and shut locking the door turning out all the lights. Luckily my room doesn’t have any windows so I didn’t need to worry about that. My bathroom does though. Plopping on my futon.

Looking at my ceiling. ‘R-Rukia. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry you got caught and I’m sorry I didn’t do anything about it’ I thought. Looking to my side seeing the necklace that she got me two years ago for a party that had her brother in it. It was this:

Sure I wasn’t one for fancy jewelry but I liked what Rukia gave me. It was so pretty. Changing into my pajamas which was short shorts and a tank top

Hearing a knock on my door just as I was about to fall asleep. Sighing I stood up in a sleepy way and slide my door open after I unlocked it. Only to be quiet surprised by who was there also quiet embarrassed as well. “Um. What can I do for you captain?” I asked blushing slightly but also not wanting to close the door on him and be rude. Though he didn’t answer me in words he just walked into my room which caused me to back up as he shut and locked my sliding door behind him. “What are you doing Captain?” I asked backing up more as he came towards me. Hitting a wall as he stood right in front of me lifting his hand up to my face moving some of my hair out of the way as he got closer to my face and pushed his lips to mine. Completely shocked but didn’t have time to react for he started to trail down my neck as one of his hands moved into my hair pulling my head gently to the side. Hands gripping his hair lightly as I closed my eyes enjoying this very much. Byakuya pushed me closer to the wall and his body closer to mind.

*How you found out and told him*

Ever since that day Byakuya started dating me secretly. I didn’t much mind at all. I actually enjoyed being alone with him though I kind of get the feeling that he doesn’t really like me. I mean he doesn’t even smile at me. He just stays that quiet, strong, never showing emotions man. Sure he shows some when we are in bed. He’s not as quiet and he is a bit more emotional but not by much. Sighing as I laid in bed not having been feeling so good. Captain Histugaya let me have the day off seeing as I kept getting sick. I didn’t feel sick all the time only when I was about to get sick which was right now” Running to the bathroom not even hearing the door open and close as I started to throw up into the toilet. Thank god the bedrooms had their own toilet and sink. Bathing you have to do in the bath house unless you have you own compound like the Kuchiki’s.

Suddenly feeling my hair getting pulled back which would have made me jump but I didn’t want to throw up everywhere. Soon stopping and turned my head just slightly to see Byakuya standing there staring down at me almost seeming to be in thought. “What are you doing her Byakuya? You have paper work and you never come during the day?” I asked but before he could answer I started throwing up again.

*Byakuya’s POV*

Staring down at Rane as she throwing up in the toilet. Starting to think. ‘When did she have her last period?’ I wondered finding this very strange only 2 and a half months after we start dating she starts to get sick. ‘Come to think of it last month she didn’t have her period’ I thought looking at her trash now not finding what I was thinking of. ‘Well I did forget to use protection our first two times’ I started going deeper and deeper into thought.

As soon as she was done throwing up this time I flash stepped to the 4th division and picked up a pregnancy test and luckily no one was around. Flash stepping but just in time to see Rane starting to walk out of her bathroom. “Byakuya” she said. Pushing the box into her hands and her back into the bathroom still in thought really. Sitting on her bed.

Glancing around her room now that I was actually paying attention to what was in the room having always kept my attention on her. I know she was trying hard not to like me. I know she felt like she had to because of my wife. I mean she did kind of avoid me after the first time we had sex.

~Flash Back~

Looking around for Rane. Unable to find her. When I woke up she was there and out still so I had to leave for work and couldn’t stay until she woke up. But when I went back to her division she saw me and ran away. I was going to go after her if it wasn’t for the captain there.

“Captain Kuchiki. Why are you in my squad?” Hitsuguya asked from right behind me. Turning around.

“Looking for my subordinate. Is he with Matsumoto?” I asked instantly making up an excuse. Though I showed no sign I was lying to him at all and I stayed perfectly calm while I did it. He thought for a moment.

“No. I was actually about to head over to your division to see is Matsumoto was there” he said with an irritated sigh.

“I’ll tell you if I find her” I said and he nodded telling me he would tell me if he found Renji while we searched. Well he searched. I went back to my division irritated completely. ‘Why did she run away from me’ I wondered to myself as I went to doing paper work without Renji seeing as he really was missing.

“MATSUMOTO” I heard Histugaya shout from the other side of the divisions.

~End of Flash back~

“OH shit” I heard Rane shout and then what sounded like things falling. “OW” I heard her shout which instantly got me on my feet and opening the bathroom door only to see her under a pile of stuff from her cabinet. Rushing over as I spotted the little stick seeing that it was indeed positive. Instantly moving the stuff off of Rane. Bending down as I smiled faintly at her helping her to her feet though she seemed very embarrassed and nervous.

“B-Byakuya. I’m pregnant” she said looking away. Smiling as I chuckled moving her head back to me as I pushed my lips against hers.

“Pack your things. You’re moving in with me” I said and she instantly smiled jumping up onto me in a hug. Supporting her weight as I carried her out of the room and into her living area. Sitting down on the bed with her my arms wrapped around her protectively. I wasn’t going to have anything happen to her. Nothing. This was the second chance I never thought I could get or let alone want.

~Three months later~

*Rane’s POV*

“Byakuya. How could you do this to me I’m fat” I whined my mood swings kicking in over drive right now. I really was big. I was seriously a whale. Though I guess I had a good reason he got me pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl.

“You’re not fat your just pregnant” he answered walking over to me with a cup of tea for me. Even though I wasn’t that big…Okay never mind that I am big but ever since he found out I was pregnant he hasn’t allowed me to really do anything. The betrayal of the other three captains over. Now that Rukia was back though when he couldn’t go places with me Rukia was always with me. She absolutely loved the fact I was pregnant. Byakuya as she and Renji said has been nicer to them ever since he found out I was knocked up. Renji though said something that got him in trouble with both Rukia, and Byakuya as Matsumoto just laughed her head off.

*Flash back 2 weeks ago*

Byakuya was sitting at his desk as I sat on the pillow in front of a window enjoying the afternoon breeze. My eyes closed as I knew Byakuya was watching me to. Rukia walked in as Renji said thing. “Captain Kuchiki if her being pregnant you should knock Rane up more often” he laughed out only getting Rukia’s good in his face and Byakuya telling him to finish his paperwork by tonight or he doesn’t get a break.

“Renji that was so not cool” Rukia said annoyed.

~end~

Laughing at that memory of that day. Renjis face was so funny.

~At 9 months~

Walking down the street. Byakuya I know was following me everywhere I go right now. He has since month 7. He follows me all the time now not allowing me out of his sight even for 10 minutes. Right now I was heading to visit Jushiro. I wanted to visit my friend and it wasn’t like I was going to go into labor right now.

Looking down at my large tummy with a slight smile. My children were in there. Looking at my finger smiling happily. Byakuya asked me to marry him while I was at month 5 but we’re getting married three months after I have the children. Feeling a pain pears my side which caused me to stop for a second but I shrugged it off and kept going.

Getting to Jushiro’s division to see him standing at the entrance waiting for me as Byakuya disappeared knowing I would be safe with my friend. Well that was until I was about to take steps into the squad barracks but stopped feeling more pain rush through my body.

Closing my eyes taking in a deep breath and smiled as I walked in feeling the pain leave my body. “Rane. You okay?” Jushiro asked and I nodded.

“Of course” I answered smiling at him.

*Byakuya’s POV*

~3 hours later~

Rukia suddenly came running into the room breathing hard as Renji jumped up asking her what was wrong. “Brother. Onee-san went into labor” Rukia said breathing hard as she tried to catch her breath. “Jushiro is taking her to the 4th division right now” she added. Taking off without a word.

Getting there and took Jushiros place as he left the room. Rane breathing pretty hard as the contraction hit her.

Three hours later I was holding a little boy that looked actually like I did when I was a baby as the little girl had Ranes eyes but my hair. Smiling as I leaned over to rane kissing her forehead taking the little girl from her as she fell asleep…

*You can chose their names and make it up the rest of the way. I hope you liked it

3 comments: