Monday, July 11, 2011

My love *Kisuke baby daddy* for:123yuki123

Name: Yuki Kurosaki

Age:16 1/2

Race you know human, shinigami, arrancar ect on that:human.

Personality:nice,smart,shy,clumsy,smartmouth,and goofy.

Looks:green hair,purple eyes.
Past:she is ichigo twin sister but she was kidnap when she was 3 but return home on her and ichigo birthday.

Family:ichigo and his family

Friends:eveyone that on the good side

Abilities:she make your nightmare come true

Likes: sweets,money,music,dancing,reading,and singing

Dislikes:party's,crowds,and pictures

Crush:Urahara Kisuke


~Story Starts~

*Yuki’s POV*

^How you met^

Walking with my brother down the street heading wherever my bother Ichigo was taking me. I personally didn’t mind. I knew he was a shinigami but until now he refused to take me anywhere. He’s taking me with him now because I refused to talk to him for over two months straight. Also I didn’t make him food so he cracked and was now taking me with him. I was so happy to see where he goes all the time.

Getting to some shop. My eye twitched. A shop. That’s where he goes? You got to be kidding me. “Urahara” Ichigo shouted as he went through the front door. Sighing as I followed him.

“Oh. Ichigo. You’re late” this man said his head popping out from another door way. “Oh. And who is this cutie you brought?” He asked noticing me with a smile his face hidden by his fan and his hat on his head. A dark red blush appeared on my face at this comment/question.

“Kisuke” Ichigo said in a warning voice. The man named Kisuke Urahara smirked at him putting his hands up in defense. “This is my sister Yuki. Yuki this is Kisuke Urahara” Ichigo said motioning to the man. He smiled at me.

“She joining?” he asked.

“Yes I am” I answered much to the displeasure of my brother.

“Come on then. Ichigo. Yuki-chan” Kisuke said leading the way into the shop but my jaw dropped at the underground training room. It was like a whole new place. It was so big.

Ichigo got to training as I sat down watching and watched as Kisuke sat down next to me. “So. You’re Ichigo’s sister?” he asked and I nodded my head smiling with a nice tent of red to my cheeks. “You’re cute” he said getting close to my face making me go darker. “Did you want to go on a date?” he asked straight forward. Becoming darker and darker by the second.

“I would love too” I said smiling at him. Even though I just met him. I liked him.

This was when I was 15 years old.

^How it happened^

Now you’re 16 1/2

Looking up at the sky with a smile on my face. It was dark outside. The rain clouds were in the sky. It was raining hard right now and I was kind of stuck in it as I ran to the closest place I knew which happened to be Kisuke-kuns place. Running into the shop without even knocking knowing that he didn’t mind at all. After all he enjoys me stopping by a lot of the time to be perfectly honest.
Walking down to the training room and sat down watching as he was just talking to Tasai. Smiling once he looked over at me and waved running over. “Hey Yuki” He said kissing my check only making my face go read slightly at this. He for some reason picked up a habit of kissing my check even though we weren’t dating or anything…Okay I really wanted to be dating Kisuke. Even though he’s way older than me I don’t care. Age doesn’t matter to me. I’ve been in love with him since the day I met him. “Jenta” Kisuke called out.

“WHAT” Jenta shouted back almost sounding irritated.

“Get Yuki and I tea” Kisuke called.

“Get it yourself” Jenta shouted back.

“Jenta” Kisuke called almost in a threatening tone. Even though it sounded as friendly as could be it was a scary tone really if you knew it held no pure intension.

“Right away boss” Jenta shouted frantically. Kisuke smiled and looked back at me with his fan covering his face except his eyes. Smiling slightly at him.

“How was your day at school?” he asked making small talk though for some reason it was almost like he was hiding something.

“Lame like always” I answered observing him closely wondering what he was up to right now. “How’s lounging around all day treating you?” I asked leaning on my hands behind my back. Not even noting that it gave him a slight view of my underwear from the stupid skirt and made my chest look bigger then it was.

“Um. It’s more fun now” he answered. Not being able to see his eyes because of the dark shadow his hat put off over his eyes I couldn’t see his expression on his face. Scratching the back of my head slightly embarrassed by this comment. Even though I couldn’t see his face I know. I just knew he was smirking right now.

“That’s good” I said stupidly truly not knowing how to react to his answer. Soon Jenta brought the tea down running like his life deepened on it.

“Thank you Jenta” I said taking my cup after pouring tea for both Kisuke and I. Jenta was gone within a couple of seconds. “What’s up with him? Are you guys busy today?” I asked looking at Kisuke but he shook his head no.

“No more then what we usually are” Kisuke answered looking at his tea in his hand almost as if he was thinking about something. In deep thought he took a drink.

“Is something wrong?” I asked setting my cup down making him look at me as he randomly started to laugh and motioned for me to come closer which I did. He kept motioning for me to get closer until my face was like right in front of his.

“Nope” was the answer I got but not the only one. His lips were suddenly on my and he was on top of me as well within second. Completely shocked wide eyes and a very dark red face as he just waited for me to return the kiss not being discouraged by this at all. Slowly my eyes closed as I kissed back getting more comfortable underneath him and on this large blanket that was strangely cushiony and comfy.

Soon finding myself in nothing but my undergarments as he went to take off his hat I stopped him smirking at him. “Nope. That stays on” I said kissing him on the lips completely red faced. Even though all this was so sudden it just felt right.

Slowly opening my eyes feeling sore and not really knowing why until I was a little more wake. Blinking a few time and sat up looking around and down only to turn bright red. I was in a bed that I didn’t recognize but knew the scent coming off it to well. Kisuke’s bed. I was in Kisukes bed. Shifting my position a little to see better in the room only noticing how he was missing but my clothes were on the other side of the bed folded neatly. Reaching over just as the door opened.

“Oh you’re awake” Kisuke said coming over and kissed my forehead. “Seeing as you were half asleep when I asked. Would you be my girlfriend?” he asked. An instant smile appeared on my face as I pushed my lips against his as my answer.

^How you found out and told Kisuke^

Staring down at the little white stick in my hand. I had snuck it out of dads’ office. I mean we do run a clinic after all and three missing pregnancy tests won’t go noticed. Right? Throwing away the first two thinking they were wrong. I can’t be pregnant. ‘If this test says so then I’ll believe it. If not then those two lied and were a mistake’ I thought. It was true. I thought I was pregnant but to tell the truth I didn’t want to be. I mean I’m only 16 ½ year old. I’m a bit young to be having a baby then there is Kisuke. Opening my eyes that I didn’t notice closed while I was thinking only to see the words pregnant. ‘Oh god’ I thought. Throwing it away and left my bathroom seeing as I was supposed to meet Kisuke for a date tonight.

We’ve been dating for 2 months now. I haven’t had a period for two months and I’ve also noticed how I’ve started to feel sick then perfectly fine a couple of hours later then sick again. Then also Ichigo said I was a little meaner then I usually was. Ichigo still didn’t except the fact that I was dating Kisuke but he puts up with it for me. But he still threaten Kisuke. ‘Oh god. Ichigo is going to try and kill him’ I thought leaving the house.

Running over to the shop and went in only to see Kisuke pinned against the wall by some Shinigami girl as they made out. Well she tried to make out with Kisuke as he wasn’t willing to her hurt just pushed her off him and seemed to be truly disgusted by this. “Get out of my shop” he ordered point to the door which happened to be my direction. Moving to the side so I wouldn’t be in her way when she left and she did leave. Fast might I add. “Hey Yuki” Kisuke said smiling back to his goofy personality.

“Hey Kisuke” I said smiling at him. It was true that did piss me off but Kisuke was mine and I could tell that even after being with him for only 2 months. “Ready to go?” I asked. We were going to the moves to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie (sorry I blanked on movie names and this is the one that I’m watch right now) then go to lunch and just do whatever we wanted after that. Which I knew I had to tell Kisuke about the baby but I wasn’t sure how.

“Yep. Lets’ go” she said wrapping his arm around my shoulders and we left. Even though we got many looks from the people I didn’t care I was happy with Kisuke and I wanted it to stay this way to tell the truth. Even if there are to be little ones running around. Snuggling into him a little more then I already was as we walked down the street.

Soon we finished the movie and lunch and were now just sitting at the park relaxing together. The park was practically empty today for some reason. But there was a group of kids running around on the other side of the park while their mothers talked.

“Hey Kisu-“ I didn’t get to finish for the sound of a hollows screech came and it was not far away. No. The ground shook under our feet. Kisuke moved and soon stood to his feet looking off to the right side were those kids were playing. As a small hollow appeared but the thing was. I could just sense its power. It actually made me freeze in my place from the spiritual pressure it was putting off.

I…feared it. ‘Is this an Arrancar that brother was talking about along with Kisuke’ I wondered in my mind. Not even noticing how I pulled my legs to my chest in fright of how Kisuke was telling me to run and calling my name. ‘I-I thought I could help my brother with my nightmares against the arrancar but not when it’s like this. I can barely breath right now’ I thought truly having trouble breath as I slowly lost consciousness. But I did feel something hit me and hard before I passed out and the sound of Kisuke shouting my name.

Slowly opening my eyes. ‘Am I dead’ was the first thing that came to my mind to tell the truth. But that thought went away when I noticed I was in Kisukes room along with Orihime and her Soten Kisshun around me. “Oh good your awake finally” she said smiling at me but the smile dropped as she looked at her Soten Kisshun and her eyes wided. “Yuki you’re…”

*Kisuke’s POV*

Opening the door to my room to check on Yuki and Orihime worried about Yuki was my main reason. Sure I knew she would be alright. It wasn’t that serious but I couldn’t help but worry about Yuki. I mean I’ve fallen for her ever since that day I met her when she was 14.

“Yuki you’re pregnant” Orihime said absolutely shocked which actually made me freeze. I was not expecting that at all.

“K-Kisuke” Yuki said wide eyed as she looked at me. “I was going to tell you at the park” she said. Scratching the back of my head as Orihime ran out of the room closing the door behind her.

“Well that was unexpected. No wonder why the spiritual pressure affected you in such a way” I said walking over and sat down staring off into the distance of the wall still in a daze. I mean. Come on. Who wouldn’t be when it’s not planned and wasn’t expected? Leaning back against the wall as I moved Yuki in-between my legs my arms wrapped around her. Lowering my head until my chin rested on her shoulder as I absent mind rubbed her tummy.

*Ichigo’s POV*

My eyes widened when I heard what Kisuke shouted “I’M GOING TO BE A DADDY.”

“KISUKE. I’M GOING TO KILL YOU” I shouted storming up the stairs to get that idiot.

^After the baby was born^

*Yuki’s POV*

Looking down at my baby girl in my arms smiling at her as I sort of chuckled at Kisuke that had a broken hand and was hiding in the corner from me slightly depressed by the way I yelled at him while giving birth and wouldn’t let go of his hand. “Kisuke. I’m sorry for what I said. I didn’t mean it I swear. Come see your daughter. She’s dying to see you” I said smiling over in his direction. His daughter really was dying to see him with how she was fussing and wouldn’t stop moving right now.

“You promise not to castrate me and make me and promise not to try and strangle me again?” he asked looking at me.

“I swear” I replied and he was by me in a second fussing over his daughter.

“I want to name her” he said and I simply nodded. “Ai. I want to name her Ai” he said as he let her play with his fingers.

“I love it” I said smiling at Ai as Ichigo and Dad along with Yusu busted into the room hitting Kisuke by accident and fussed over the new family member.

When I turned 18 and Ai was almost 2 we got married and Ai was our flower girl. It was so adorable. Her in her little white gown and ended up instead of throwing flowers just sitting on the floor and playing with them which was just fine.

1 comment:

  1. i thought it was really funny when ichigo said KISUKE IM GONNA KILL YOU

    ReplyDelete