Monday, July 11, 2011

Firewroks festival! *Toshiro Hitsugaya one-shot* for Amaya.Asuka

Name: Suzuki Rin (last, first)
Age: unknown same as Toshiro (appears to be 15)
Race: Shinigami
Division and rank: 3rd seat, 10th division. Considering to try for the captain seat in 5th division.
Personality: Gentle, Well-mannered (she also tends to call others' last name instead of first name), ambitious, calm, cool, observant, dreamer, nurturing, but merciless towards enemies, even to the level of cold-blooded
Looks: Rear length straight black hair, side bangs reaching her chest, tied with red ribbons at shoulder length (bangs), silverish blue eyes, pale: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3015/2507551354_6436845692.jpg
Past: childgood friends with Hitsugaya and Hinamori. She later entered the academy with Toshiro, though she graduated later.
Weapon name and what it is?: Yokaze (roughly translated into Japanese myself. It should mean Night Wind), kanpakuto, twin swords. One is white with black hilt, the other vice versa
Family: deceased
Friends: Toshiro, Rangiku, Orihime, Rukia, Ichigo (in a sense), Momo, Byakuya, Renji
Abilities: Shikai: the white one: Dance of Darkness: black butterflies appear, which are poisonous and surround the target, blocking her from view so she can launch surprise attack. The poison has different effects depending on the target. Stunned, unconscious, numb, blinded, etc.
Black: similar to Wind Scar from Inuyasha
Bankai: Seal of Heaven. She has kept it a secret from most. The swords will merge into one. Others usually mistaken it for only able to shapeshift so she can use different skills (with brute strength when it's big; tactics when it is thin). But when it has touched target's zanpakuto, she can seal that zanpakuto, so its shikai and bankai cannot be activated. Strength will be drained. So it can return to normal when she releases it or is too weak to support it.
Likes: roses, butterflies, moon, lakes, snow, serenity
Dislikes: noise, annoyance, disturbance, chaos
Crush: Hitsugaya Toshiro
Thanks


~Start~

*Rin’s POV*

Walking down the hall of the barracks. It was late at night right now and I just managed to finish Matsumoto’s piled up paperwork. Scratching the back of my head tiredly. Hitsugaya-taicho didn’t want me doing it saying that it wasn’t my job but really it is. It puts stress on him when Matsumoto doesn’t do her job and gives him more work then he can do. So when he goes to bed I go in and do it as quickly as possible and so I can leave before Taicho(captain if you don’t know).

“Rin” I heard my name making me turn around to see captain coming out of his bedroom looking like he just woke up. “You didn’t just come back from doing Matsumoto’s wrok did you?” he asked me.

“N…no Taicho. I was having trouble sleeping so I went for a walk” I lied not wanting to get in trouble but he saw right through it with a sigh.

“You really need to stop spoiling her” he said with his eyes closed tiredly.

“Yes but that adds more stress on you with all the paperwork” I answered smiling at him my cheeks lightly pink at his more than messy bed head hair. It was so…how should I put it. Handsome on him like that and funny at the same time.

“That may be but it is not your job” he said rubbing his eyes. “But thank you for doing it” he said and went back into his room to sleep. Smiling as I went into my room to sleep as well but I was so happy that he thanked me. He never thanks me. I usually get in trouble because I’m spoiling Matsumoto.

Falling sleep almost instantly as my head hit the pillow with a smile on my face.

Waking up to a loud banging on my door which startled me greatly causing me to jump out of my futon and accidently into the roof from how high I jumped. Crouching down holding my head in pain as tears were at the corner of my eyes. The pounding kept going. “C-Coming” I shouted standing to my feet and walked to the Shogi door and slide it open showing the Lieutenant. “What can I do for you lieutenant?” I asked rubbing my head that hurt.

“Thank you so much Rin-chan” she said in a singing voice as I was suddenly pulled into her. Even though I was taller than Toshiro and she still managed to get my face in her boobs as I started flailing around unable to breathe.

“M-M-Mat-su-mot-o. I-I c-can-‘t breathe” I managed to get out while suffocating against her large breasts. She let me go and looked at me as she scratched the back of her head.

“Sorry Rin” she said grinning at me with her eyes closed as she still scratched the back of her head. “But thank you so much for doing my paperwork. It’s such a snooze” she laughed. “I’ll do something for you to now” she said giving me one of her oh so famous ‘I’m going to set you up with someone’ looks.

“It’s alright. I did it to help the taicho” I said waving my hands frantically but I accidently chose the wrong words because she got a cat like grin on her face.

“I knew it. You like Toshiro” Matsumoto shouted instantly making me jump on her and drag her into the room with my hands over her loud mouth. My face pink at her comment.

“Don’t shout something like that for the whole world to hear” I said bright red at that with both embarrassment and worry that Hitsugaya would hear her. After all he was only two halls away if he hadn’t gone to his office already.

“Ohh. That’s soooo cute” she squealed once I let her mouth go as my door was tightly shut. “This is perfect. I can get you two to go to the fireworks festival tonight” she squealed excitedly. Suddenly being grabbed and flash stepped away by her as I was dragged behind her. Getting to a store in the 1st districted of rukon(sorry don’t know how to spell it.)

Seeing that it was a Kimono store and was yet again dragged in against my will. Sighing and just let her do as she wanted right now knowing I had no chose on the matter. Getting tossed into the changing room and was put in many different kimono’s until I found one that I actually liked a lot as Matsumoto found one as well.

Getting back after paying and Matsumoto flash stepping and dragging me giving me no chance to actually flash step myself. Being thrown into my room. “I’ll be back at 4 to help you get ready” she said shutting the door before I could even get a word out as she ran off to do god knows what right now. Laying on my bed as I shook my head embarrassed completely right now.

*Toshiro’s POV*

Looking at all the paperwork in the room surprised. All I had to do was sign it right now. It was filled out and perfect. ‘She over did herself’ I thought seeing as both mine and Matsumoto’s was done not just Matsumoto’s. Smiling as I started signing my name when more door slide open. “Taicho” Matsumoto said making me look at her knowing she wanted something.

“What is it Matsumoto?” I asked sighing in annoyance.

“Will you meet someone on the hill at 7 pm tonight?” she asked smiling innocently.

“I will not go on a blind date” I said glaring at her.

“But Taicho. I know you’ll really like her” she whined.

“I don’t care if you think anything. I will not and I will not repeat myself again. I will not go on a blind date let alone anyone you chose” I growled at her.

“What would you say if I said it was Rin?” Matsumoto asked making my face go a faint pink. “You like her taicho” she shouted jumping up and down excited.

“I do not” I denied it. Sure I knew I liked her personally but I wasn’t going to admit it. Never.

“Toshiro likes Rin” she sung happy. “Meet her at the hill tonight” she said and ran out so fast I didn’t have time to react to her.

“MATSUMOTO” I shouted loudly the whole squad and the squads next to mine could probably here me from how loud I was.

*Momo’s POV*

Rangiku came into the office and told me what she was doing. Grinning slightly as Sosuke allowed me to go and help her. Getting the hair stuff out of my room and the make-up out of hers and went to Rins room. Forcing her to take a shower.

“We have to make this perfect. I know they would make the cutest couple” I squealed as did Rangiku from how excited she was right now. When Rin came out of the bathroom we instantly got her in the Kimono quiet surprised with how nice it looked on her. I started doing her make up as Rangiku did her hair humming her happy song.

“Why are you making me do this? He won’t even show up” Rin whined.

“You never know if you don’t go and see” I said smiling at her. She had a slight pink tint to her cheeks making her look really pretty with her pale skin and those eyes of hers just popped. It was perfect. This is the kimono and the hair style:

Both Rangiku and I stared at her wide eyed. “Is it really that bad?” she asked nervous like no other.

“Are you kidding. You look amazing in that kimono and your hair like that” I said smiling at her.

“Toshiro is going to be speechless when he sees you” Rangiku squealed excitedly. Noticing how Rin went a nice shade of pink at this comment but smiled anyways.

*Rin’s POV*

Walking up to the hill that is near the division that I always watch fireworks on. Sitting down with my legs underneath my body. Hearing footsteps and turned my head only to see one of the squad members. Drunk already walking towards me with a smirk on his face. Standing to my feet and grabbed the hilt of my sword the was strapped to my waist so it went around my back. “Now. *hic*Why is such a*hic* pretty little girl *hic* here al*hic*one” he asked completely out of it. He went to grab me but a hand shout out and grabbed him surprising me let alone him as well.

“Go back to your room now” taicho said in a threatening tone. The man instantly ran away as fast as he could. Soon he looked at me with a slight pink coming to my face. He was actually in a Kimono as well and it fit him nicely.

“H-hi Taicho” I said smiling nervously at him as I let go of the hilt of my sword.

“Hello Rin” he said smiling at me faintly as he blushed just a tiny shade of pink. Almost unnoticeable but to his pale face it was. Sitting down with him as we started talking. “That’s a really cute kimono on you Rin” he said scratching the back of his head nervously.

“Thank you Taicho. Yours looks good on you as well” I said smiling happy.

“Toshiro. Rin. Call me Toshiro when we’re alone” he said looking away nervously.

“Toshiro” I said quietly getting a feel for his name coming out of my mouth. “Why?” I asked looking at him curiously.
“Rin. I like you” he said making me stare at him surprised he said it. Blushing bright red as I noticed that his face was getting closer to mine. “May I kiss you Rin?” he asked. Nodding my head unable to speak. Having his lips push against mine just as a firework went off.

Closing my eyes as I got over the shock and kissed him back allowing my right hand to rest on his cheek deepening the kiss as he pulled me over so I was sitting right next to him. To where our body was pushed against each other. Soon having to pull away to get a breath but my face was pink as I smiled happy at him and we bother started watching the fireworks.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww.... I LOVE toshiro-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! I'm a total Toshiro Fan girl xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww toshiro-san is so cute and handsome i love him

    ReplyDelete